Blog Revamped

Posted at Saturday, September 03, 2011

To all my loyal readers,

I am sure you must be wondering what has happened to my blog. Well, I have found a new hobby/interest - PHOTOGRAPHY! And I've decided to revamp my blog and fully dedicate this blog solely for photography. I will be posting mostly photographs with details of the settings and lenses I used to capture the photographs, and also the places where I capture them. Well, for now, I only have one kit lens, therefore not much details on lenses at the moment.

Anyway I am still a newbie in photography, so if you have any comments/suggestions about my photographs or photography skills, do not hesitate to do so. I'm still learning and I hope to be able to be good at taking beautiful photos in future.

Do stay tune for more postings by me! Will keep you posted! :)

2 comment(s):

Janice on September 05, 2011 11:56 pm said...

welcome to the new world~ you're sure to have lots of fun with your new toy :D

elizfong on September 06, 2011 10:21 pm said...

Hehe, thanks! I am still learning to explore! ;)

 

elizfong's : Snippets of Life... © 2010 - 2013