Got Myself a Nikon D90

Posted at Saturday, September 03, 2011
Finally I got myself a DSLR! I've been postponing by purchase for a DSLR camera for a year, and I've decided not to wait for the Nikon D7000 any longer (since the price did not drop even a bit!) and got myself the D90 instead. Sorry folks, I'm a Nikon fan, not interested in Canon DSLR *bleks*.

And tadaa~ This is how my DSLR look like...

Front view


Front angle view

Top view

Back view

And my DSLR package came with a kit lens...

AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR

And these too...

Camera strap


Body cap


LCD monitor cover

Shoe cap

USB cable

Quick charger

Battery

AV cable

These are just the few other accessories I got. The package also included a software CD (which I haven't explore yet). 

Other than that, I bought extra accessories which I deemed is important - a cleaning kit (cleaning the lens) and a flash diffuser (good for low light conditions and indoor).

 I have opened up myself to a while new world of professional photography, and there's really a lot to learn and explore and experiment...  

0 comment(s):

 

elizfong's : Snippets of Life... © 2010 - 2013